AGS OUTSOURCE offers a wide range of bookkeeping, financial accounting and taxation services to prospects in any part of the world.Our accounting and bookkeeping service package is comprehensive. Whether individuals or organizations, clients can take full advantage of AGS Outsource's cost-effective and time saving solutions to meet their business needs.
AGS OUTSOURCE has unique accounting and bookkeeping software systems that enable us to maintain the books of accounts using the national chart of accounts and the client corporate chart of accounts simultaneously. With our online accounting services, we offer the flexibility to outsource some or all of your accounting tasks to us.
Our professionals are specialized in accounting and bookkeeping service. We work as a virtual bookkeeper or virtual bookkeeping and accounting department of an organization. Our Online accounting and bookkeeping services have the professional expertise and experience handling almost all the popular and widely used bookkeeping accounting software.
Bookkeeping is an essential function of any business organisation which allows businesses to capture data on a timely and an accurate basis. Bookkeeping is the recording of financial transactions, and is part of the process of accounting in business.
- Maintain Chart of Accounts
- Posting Nominal Ledgers
- Post data into Day Books
- Trial Balance Reports Generation
- Establish Closing Schedule
- Perform Monthly, Quarterly and Year-end closings
- Maintaining Account receivables and Payables
Management accounting is a profession that involves partnering in management decision making, devising planning and performance management system, and providing expertise in financial reporting and control to assist management in the formulation and implementation of an organization's strategy.
- Preparation of Projected Revenue, Expenses and Cash Flow
- Preparation of Financial Budgets, guidelines and assumptions
- Variance and Ratio analysis' reports comparing actual results to budget
- Provide monthly, quarterly and annual Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement compared to budget and/or previous period
- Provide monthly analysis of business' performance by unit
- Provide any other financial report required by the Client's for Banks and Financial Institutions
VAT returns are mandatory activity for the businesses which are having turnover above 81K. VAT returns usually need to be submitted to HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) every 3 months.
Payroll is the sum of all financial records of salaries for an employee, wages, bonuses and deductions. In accounting, payroll refers to the amount paid to employees for services they provided during a certain period of time. Payroll plays a major role in a company for several reasons
- Running Weekly , Fortnighly and Monthly Payrolls
- Generating payslips,
- Preparing of P35 , P11
- P45's , P46 , P60 and P38
- Calculating Holiday and Bank Holiday SSP , SMP , Student
- Loans, Benefits (eg Cars), Redundancies etc .
Staff is most important for a business to grow. Productive and cheaper staff is always the key facts to control profits in most organisations. Less staff with more perfection in tasks is better than big numbers.