Our vision is to be among the top ten global technology service providers offering a complete spectrum of e-business, internet and communication technology services and components in an environment of empowerment, intellectual challenge and wealth sharing. If you feel you have the right attitude and the skills to delight our customers and you live and breathe the web like we do, please go ahead and submit your resume to us. Our teams are always on look out for great talent and we would love to hear from you.
Current Job Openings Apply: Send your resume, examples of successful projects you've managed and how you made a difference along with a note about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you ASAP.
Accounts ManagerPerson should have following capability
- Knowledge of Financial & Accounting Concepts
- Obtain and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure.
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close.
- Ensure the timely reporting of all monthly financial information.
- Assist the Controller in the daily banking requirements.
- Ensure the accurate and timely processing of positive pay transactions.
- Ensure the monthly and quarterly Bank Compliance activities are performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supports budget and forecasting activities.
- Collaborates with the other finance department managers to support overall department goals and objectives.
- Monitors and analyzes department work to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Advises staff regarding the handling of non-routine reporting transactions.
- Responds to inquiries from the Director of Finance, Controller, and other finance and firm wide managers regarding financial results, special reporting requests and the like.
- Work with the Controller to ensure a clean and timely year end audit.
- Supervise the general ledger group to ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist in development and implementation of new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department.
- Provide training to new and existing staff as needed.
- Handle personnel issues relating to staff conflicts, absenteeism, performance issues, etc.
- Work with each direct report to establish goals and objectives for each year and monitor and advise on the progress to enhance the professional development of staff.
- Support Controller with special projects and workflow process improvements.
Education: B.Com/M.Com/CA/CA Inter/MBA Finance | Experience: 2 - 5 Years
Salary: INR 2,40,000 - 4,80,000 P.A | Location: Jaipur
Desired Skills: Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail
Accounts AssistantPerson should have following capability
- Reconciling finance accounts
- Maintaining spreadsheets
- Credit control
- Preparing statutory accounts
- Cash allocation
- Sales order processing
- Managing daily post in and out
- Handling and writing cheques
- Receiving and processing all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment
- Verifying calculations working with the Accounts system
- Reconciliation of Direct Debit mandates
- Managing petty cash transactions
Education: B.Com/M.Com/MBA/CA Inter | Experience: 1 - 3 Years
Salary: INR 1,20,000 - 2,40,000 P.A | Location: Jaipur
Desired Skills:Computer Literate, Excel / Word, knowledge of software eg: Tally/ SAGE etc